top of page

Slip and Fall

Slip or Trip and Fall Lawyer John Neustadt

If you were injured in slip and fall or trip and fall accident,  in Ventura County,  Los Angeles County or the Conejo Valley,  you may have a legal claim against the owner or operator of the property where your fall occurred.  These are complicated claims,  requiring the right counsel, and experts to handle the claim.  Many lawyers refuse to take these cases,  but our office has been very successful in recovering millions for our clients.  Contact John R Neustadt at (818) 601-5620 to discuss your claim. 

bottom of page